As of March 16, our tasting room and gardens are temporarily closed to the public. We are still open 3-6 pm daily for pick up and delivery.
Safety During Pick Ups
Your health and safety, as well as the health and safety of our staff, is our number one priority when you come to purchase a spirit in person.
- All staff will be wearing a protective face mask while working. We ask that you kindly do the same.
- Please maintain a distance of 6 feet. Our new marked guidelines and social distance squares will help!
- All sales are done through our outside bar window as weather permits. No guests will be permitted inside our tasting room.
- We wear gloves and change them between each sale.
- All bottles are wiped and sanitized before being bagged.
- All our equipment, like tablets and menus, are sanitized between each guest. We also wipe down each surface.
- We’ll wipe down your card before we give it back.
We currently have travel size bottles of hand sanitizer through our partnership with Blue Moon Rino available with any pickup and delivery purchase.
- We partnered with Blue Moon Rino to make and distribute over 100 gallons of hand sanitizer.
- On our own, we bottled and distributed over 100 gallons of hand sanitizer for free from March 19th to March 24th.
- Donations were given in exchange for hand saniziter. We were able to donate over $2,000 and a full car load of canned food to Food Bank of the Rockies.
Events and COVID-19
- Because our tasting room and gardens are currently closed, we are not holding any events at this time.
- Private events may be affected by the COVID closure. Please contact our event representative if you have any questions about an upcoming private event.
- If your venue has cancelled a private event and you need space later in the year to hold it, we have space available. Please contact our event representative for more information.